- Skin Nutrition Serums and Treatments
- Intense Bright & Smooth Serum
Intense Bright & Smooth Serum
Mandelic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that is naturally derived from bitter almonds. The molecular structure of mandelic acid is larger than other AHA’s, such as glycolic acid. The larger molecule means mandelic acid causes much less irritation with less erythems. Kendra Renee's Intense Bright & Smooth Serum has antibacterial properties, regulates sebum production to help prevent the recurrence of acne outbreaks, clears pores, exfoliates and increases cell turnover. As collagen is strengthened, the appearance of fine lines can be reduced, and overall skin texture improves. It is extremely beneficial in treating acne, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and reducing pigmentation issues. Intense Bright & Smooth Serum is ALCOHOL FREE!
- Acne – Has antibacterial properties, regulates sebum production, clears pores preventing recurrence of acne
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma – Breaks up discoloration caused by sun damage, PIH and hormones
- Anti-Aging – Encourages exfoliation and reduces fine lines
- Ingredients to help skin retain moisture by up to 84%
How to Use:
Apply evenly over cleansed skin every other day for 2 weeks and leave on skin. It tolerated, may apply daily or as directed. Apply acne or anti-aging products over this product as needed. Intense Bright & Smooth should only be used after a full bottle of the Bright & Smooth has been finished.
Mandelic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA