- Skin Nutrition Serums and Treatments
- A+ Antioxidant Serum
A+ Antioxidant Serum
A+ Antioxidant Serum has stimulatory effects on the production of collagen and cytokines that regulate skin rejuvenation and angiogenesis, which is the repair and redevelopment of the vascular system. The vitamin E in this result driven serum has been shown to improve the skin’s moisture by fighting dryness caused by the environment and aging. The water based formula is ideal for all skin types. A+ Antioxidant Serum contains alpha lipoic acid and stimulates cytokines that regulate skin rejuvenation. You will start by using it every other night or every third night. Working your way up to every night is appropriate but only as advised by Kendra. It can also be mixed with Moisture Restoring Complex for better delivery and skin acceptance. pH 3.0
- Retinyl Palmitate 1.0% and Salicylic acid 0.5%
- Stimulates the repair and redevelopment of the vascular system
- Stimulates the production of collagen and cytokines
- Use 3 to 7 nights per week depending on recommendation & skin acceptance.
- Do not use while pregnant or nursing
How to Use:
Apply sparingly following cleansing/toning and before other skin care products in the evening. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Physical Protection Solar Cream SPF 35 or Tinted Solar Cream SPF 35 will need to be used every day in the AM.
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Zinc Gluconate, Salicylic Acid